Valet Trash is picked up at your garage on Monday and Friday mornings – Trash must be in secure bag out by 8:00 a.m. It should not to be placed out any time other than the morning of pickup.
Recycling – boxes must be flattened prior to placing for pick-up
Parking hang tags required for all surface spaces.
All Cities Towing (214-637-6774) will tow randomly for all fire lane and in front of garage parking. Tag violation towing may take place 7pm to 7am every day of the week.
Spectrum Cable – Basic Cable included in HOA dues. Contact TWC directly at 866-701-0795 and give them your address to set up.
- NO GLASS at ANY TIME – transfer to plastic containers
- NO Food in or nearby pool
- NO Pets at any time – NO exceptions
- NO Smoking at pool area or in clubhouse
- GUESTS are limited to 4 per unit and MUST BE ACCOMPANIED by Resident
- NO loud music – Use earbuds or low volume
- NO Pool Toys – this includes water balloons and toss and dive toys
- Be courteous with floats – DO NOT use if no room
- All Minors – 16 and under – must be accompanied by an Adult
- Remove your TRASH and PERSONAL ITEMS
- Place pool furniture back in place
- NO Diaper changing on Deck – swim diapers mandatory
- NO Person with skin abrasions, open sores, skin disease, eye, nasal or ear discharge or communicable disease allowed
- Pool Hours
- Sunday through Thursday – 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday – 8:00 am to 11:00 pm